May issue

May issue
May issue

Wednesday 18 March 2009

Rocky & Rambo reformed

Regular readers will remember the case of Rocky and Rambo. The two Staffies that had taken to wrecking the house. Think Tank Behaviourist Amy Hatcher went out to see them and gave dogs and owner some homework. Click here to see the original problem.
Just had this update today from Tania:

Dear Amy and Beverley
Well what can I say apart from I now have two near perfect Staff's who are very happy. Rambo is not so clingy to me I can leave the room and he does not follow.
Rocky can be outside Rambo will be inside and he now does not mind walking with out Rocky. I leave them alone - they have the run of the house for up to three hours, come home they have been on sofa - but if that's all I can not grumble.
They feed perfectly - food down they eat then I take the bowls up. They still get excited when people come in, I do ask them to ignore them for at least 30 mins which seems to help.
I am over the moon - it's like I have two new dogs. I can now see they were spoilt by me. I still play with them and give them treats - but I can see they love and respect me more.
Thank you both for making my life happy, I don't dread going home anymore, makes me want more Staffies ! (But mine are enough!)
with big thanks
Tania Day

1 comment:

  1. It would be really interesting to read about how Amy and Tania achieved this.

    ReplyDelete