May issue

May issue
May issue

Tuesday 24 August 2010

I'd love to try Flyball...

I love watching Flyball on TV but I can't yet drive and there doesn't seem to be anywhere near here where I can have a go even if I could get a lift. Is this something you can learn at home? Does anyone do a remote training course?
It looks so much fun.
I've got a collie that already loves catching balls, sounds like a perfect thing for us to try, but without a club locally we're a bit stuck.
Where can you buy a box that throws the balls in the air?
Maureen Little, Carlisle

2 comments:

  1. Hi Maureen

    Just seen your post and think I can help in your search for some flyball fun.
    Visit crazydaisydogstuff.co.uk and have a look at the Crazy Daisy Flying Toy Machine. On the video page you can see Daisy doing her stuff!
    I think it would be ideal for you and your busy collie. This is an interactive toy that the dog learns to hit with his paw and it throws our a toy/ball/food. It is strong (made of wood) and a suitable size for indoor or outdoor use. If you would like a copy of how to train the fun flyball box then please email me on friendlydogs@gmail.com or if you order one it comes with its own toy and a training booklet.

    Angela Horsley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the video, (and Daisy) lol
    Nice and easy to see how to use it too.

    ReplyDelete