May issue

May issue
May issue

Thursday 22 April 2010

Can we be accommodated?

I'd like to arrange a holiday with my girlfriend and my three dogs - who don't mix very well! Is there anywhere out there offering accommodation for us and secure kennels for the dogs, where I can walk them every day but they will be well looked after the rest of the time?
The kennels need to be really secure as my three Northern Inuit Dogs have been trained by Houdini, but they do not come indoors as they find the heat uncomfortable and shed an awful lot of hair.
Alternatively maybe there is a kennels in a scenic area where we can find our own lodgings close by? I'm not prepared to vaccinate my dogs, so any suggestions would be gratefully received!
Mick, by telephone

1 comment:

  1. There is a lovely kennels near Worthing who may be able to help. Huntsmans kennels run by Sue Flanagan. Just Google!

    ReplyDelete