May issue

May issue
May issue

Monday 11 April 2011

Searching for a reputable breeder

Firstly I'd like to say what a lovely photograph you have of a Pointer on the cover of your May issue. It put a lump in my throat as it is the spitting image of my Bronte, an English Pointer who sadly died a few years ago.

I wonder if you can help me, but I'm looking for a reputable breeder of Poodle-collie cross and wondered if you know of any especially in the Gloucestershire/Worcestershire/Warwickshire area?

Suzanne Wynn, by email

1 comment:

  1. I wasn't aware that there was such a thing as a reputable breeder of mutts.

    Personally I would look at both breeds individually, consider their traits & needs, and then choose one of them!

    If you end up getting a "bitzer" then you do, but there are plenty of them in rescue without promoting the creation of yet another "designer" breed.

    ReplyDelete