May issue

May issue
May issue

Thursday 8 May 2014

Man's best friend

Dear Dogs Today 

I have been unwell for two months now, and it’s having a strange effect on my three-year-old bearded collie.

She used to go everywhere with my husband, and they loved going out for a long walk at lunchtime each day. She followed him loyally when out walking, and at home she would sit right next to him.

Since I have been unwell, she won’t go out with my husband at all. I don’t know what has changed her behaviour, and I’m hoping that when I feel better she will return to her normal behaviour.

Thank you for any tips you can give me.

Vera, via email


1 comment:

  1. Dogs can sense many things in us humans - take the dogs who can detect illnesses, such as cancer, as an example. Your Beardie can probably sense you aren't right, and want to stay by you and make sure you're OK.

    ReplyDelete